Hearing aids have long been associated with age and getting old. And yes, while age can be a contributing factor, it also isn’t the only cause for hearing loss.
The hardest step for most of our clients is to make an appointment. Once this is made, the rest is easy.
Our hearing aids
As an independent hearing clinic, we believe in offering our clients choice. We stock an extensive range of hearing aids from all of the top hearing aid companies in New Zealand including: Bernafon, GN Resound, Hansaton, Oticon, Phonak, Siemens and Unitron and can source any brand or model, if you have a particular hearing aid already in mind.
Here are some commonly asked questions to help identify if you may need hearing aids:
- Do your family and friends mumble?
- Do you sometimes miss the phone ringing or have trouble understanding people on the phone?
- Do you often hear people but don’t understand what they are saying?
- Do you find it harder to hear in noisy situations with groups of people?
- Do you have difficulty understanding people unless they are facing you?
- Does your family tell you to turn down the TV frequently?
If this sounds like you, or someone close to you, the first step is to come and see us for a hearing test. A hearing assessment is a simple way to learn more about the health of your ears and what can be done to help. Please phone or book online.